Respecting the provisions of current legislation, the official website of Álvaro Albiach (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (RDLOPD) is approved.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected on Álvaro Albiach’s official website is: Álvaro Albiach Fernández, with NIF: 79160327P (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). His contact data are the following:
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
Personal data collected by Web Alvaro Albiach’s official, by means of the forms extended in its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible for the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the Registry General of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the site website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), with the purpose of being able to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the established commitments between the official website of Álvaro Albiach and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that it completes, or to attend a request or query thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of the The user will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are discussed in Álvaro Albiach’s official website are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of Personal data is consent. Official website of Álvaro Albiach undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be so easy to withdraw the consent how to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or can provide your information through forms to perform consultations, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of they are mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
personal data is collected and managed by Álvaro Albiach’s official website in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to answer a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of Álvaro Albiach’s official website , as well as for the extraction, storage of data and studies of marketing to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Website.
At the time the data is obtained personal information, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained during the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in all case, only during the following term: 26 months, or until the User request its deletion.
At the time the data is obtained personal information, the User will be informed about the period during which retain personal data or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
RAIOLA NETWORKS, S.L.
Avda de Magoi, 66, Semisótano, Dcha., 27002 Lugo (Lugo)
Telephone: +34 982776081
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
In case the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the data is obtained the User will be informed about the third country or organization international to which you intend to transfer the data, as well as of the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of the articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, of protection of Personal data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 Years may grant their consent to the processing of their data Lawfully personal by Álvaro Albiach’s official website. If it is a Under 14 years, parents or guardians will be required to consent to the Treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in so far as the have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Álvaro Albiach’s official website is Commits to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the Level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the Ensure the security of personal data and avoid the Destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or communication or access Unauthorized to such data.
The Web site has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted from Secure and confidential form, being the transmission of the data between the Server and user, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because of the official Web of Álvaro Albiach cannot guarantee the inexpugabilidad of the Internet or the Total absence of hackers or others that fraudulently access the data The person responsible for the treatment is committed to communicating to the user Without undue delay when a data security violation occurs That is likely to be a high risk for the rights and interests of the Liberties of the natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 Of the RGPD, is understood by violation of the security of the personal data Any breach of security that causes destruction, loss or Accidental or illicit alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or Other forms or unauthorized communication or access to such Data.
Personal data will be treated as Confidentiality by the person in charge of the treatment, who commits and to ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that the Such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all The person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has an official website of Álvaro Albiach and may therefore exercise the responsibility of the Treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic law 3/2018, of 5 December, of protection of personal data and guarantee of the Digital rights:
- Right of Access: It is the user’s right to obtain confirmation of whether Álvaro Albiach’s official website is treating his or her personal data and, if so, obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the treatment that Álvaro Albiach’s official website has Made or carried out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or envisaged thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the user to modify their personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“The Right to Oblivion”): It is the User’s right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to suppressing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the user to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain limitation of treatment when contested the accuracy of his or her personal data; Treatment is illicit; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims; And when the user has opposed the treatment.
- Right to the portability of the data: If the treatment is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the person responsible for the treatment his/her personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to Transfer them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the person responsible for the treatment shall transmit the data directly to that other person responsible.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the user not to carry out the treatment of his personal data or to cease the treatment of the same by the official website of Álvaro Albiach.
- Right not to be (a) Not being the subject of a decision based solely on the treatment including the elaboration of profiles: It is the right of the user not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on the automated processing of his personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
The user may therefore exercise his or her Rights by written communication addressed to the person responsible for the treatment With the reference “RGPD-alvaroalbiach.es”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the user as well as the accreditation document of the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that accredits the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address to the effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the petition it formulates.
This request and all other documents Attached can be sent to the following address and/or email:
Links to third-party websites
The Web site may include hyperlinks or Links that allow access to third party web pages other than official Web of Álvaro Albiach, and that therefore are not operated by Álvaro’s official Web Albiach. The owners of such websites will have their own policies of data protection, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the user considers that There is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the manner in which Your personal data is being treated, you will be entitled to judicial guardianship and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the same particular, in the state where you have your habitual residence, place of Work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the authority Of control is the Spanish agency of Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures collection of information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as User, and personalize your experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through the Cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewings, the time it has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows this same can be contacted with the User’s telephone number or with any another means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the The User’s private information that is part of the Cookie file is that the user personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the Computer or device of the user and managed exclusively by Web Official Álvaro Albiach for the best functioning of the website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the website and its Content and experience as a user. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the website and adapt the content to Offer you content that fits your preferences.
Third party cookies
Are cookies used and managed by External entities providing the official website of Álvaro Albiach Services Requested by this same to improve the website and the experience of the User when browsing the Web site. The main objectives for which They use third party cookies to obtain access statistics and Analyze navigation information, i.e. how the user interacts With the website.
The information that is obtained refers, For example, the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users that access, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or optimal service quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and prepare website trend reports without identifying users individual.
You can get more information about the cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, its main characteristics, period of expiration, etc. in the following link (s):
The entity in charge of the provision of cookies may give this information to third parties, provided and When required by law or by a third party who processes this information to said entities.
Social network cookies
Álvaro Albiach’s official website incorporates Social networking plugins that allow access to them from the site tela. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their Own policies of data protection and cookies, being themselves, in Each case, responsible for their own files and their own practices of Privacy. The user should refer to the same to learn about Such cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of your personal data. Only for information purposes are the links in the That these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted:
Google +: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
Disable, reject and delete cookies